Why aren’t you using PLR Database?
Having been a member of PLR Database for the past 10 months. I’m convinced all bloggers, internet marketers, and product creators should use it.
So if you aren’t yet why?
Here’s my unbiased PLR Database review for those of you not yet or considering joining.
I understand that the opening is strong. But in all honesty, they’ve stuck to their promise and saw it only fit to share.
Here’s my yearly membership, up for renewal 2 months from now.
What Is PLR Database?
PLR Database is one of the fastest growing PLR membership sites online. Housing the largest database of legally licensed resellable digital products.
A Little About PLR Database.
Did You Know: PLR Database were once called Webbzo?
When they started out, they were a directory for popular online websites. Going by the name Webbzo.
But soon acquired four other PLR and MRR sites that had a combined total of over 9,000 products. And this was within the years 2011 and 2012.
After a while though, – in early 2017 – they then decided to re-brand to their current more platform related name PLRDatabase.net.
Even so, their reputation for having quality products at favorable prices has only kept soaring.
So Who Is It For?
Short answer: Everyone.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a digital seller, internet marketer, a digital store owner, blogger, or a product creator, their membership will be an invaluable resource for you.
Even if you aren’t among the aforementioned people, you’ll still find something for you. Be it for self-knowledge, use, or otherwise.
What Will You Get Access To On The Inside?
Here’s what you’ll get access to once you join their membership.
- Audio Tutorials
- Audio Books
- Web Scripts
- WordPress Themes
- WordPress Plugins
- HTML Templates
- … etc.
How Does This PLR Business Work?
Basically, you get yourself a membership, in this case, one of the three premia plr database memberships. The monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
Note: They have a Free Lifetime membership access you can get into then later on upgrade. But honestly, from experience, premia memberships is where the love is.
Once you’ve got your membership. You search and browse for PLR products using your keyword topic.
Choose the products you’d like to see more of. Go through the product, read its license terms, then decide on what to do with the product.
Either sell, giveaway for list building, bundle it up with others, break it apart for use as a basis for your next blog post or product. Use as a bonus for the affiliate / own product you’re selling,… etc.
What Major Benefits Will You Get As A Member?
There are so many benefits with their membership but I’m there just for the products.
Regardless, here are some major benefits you stand to get.
- You’ll get access to the largest database of resellable digital products. This to mean, they’ve rolled up all the best digital products from over 20+ online membership sites into one platform.
- Another thing I like about them is their exclusive in-house monthly products. So not only are you getting the best from the other 20+ memberships, but also custom ones.
- These products get added every day of the week. So this means there’s no waiting around, every day is another day to profit.
- Now, if you’ve ever hit download on a product to only get no download, worry not. I’ve not had a single download miss because of broken links. Like they put it, ‘It’s a never neglected platform.’
- You also get access to their Academy. This is where they teach plr beginners on how to resell digital goods online successfully among other tips and tricks.
- Another thing to point out is their community. You get access to their forum, get a following and also get a PM system should you wish to chat with other members.
- Personally, I haven’t needed to contact their customer support. But judging from their active platform, blog, and forum. I’m confident they will help you, should the need to Ever arise. (Update: Contacted support and they helped me fast. So, I fully vouch for them on this.)
But like with everything really, they have their own downsides.
So, let’s see some of their Pros and Cons.
What Are The Pros And Cons of PLR Database?
Here are the pros and cons of being a PLR Database member.
- Private messaging
- Personal inbox
- The PLR Database’s marketplace
- Public profile and activity feed
- Your own my inventory
- Free learning academy
- Blog section for various tips
- Unlimited downloads
- Over 20,000 Products with Licenses
- Premium and exclusive products
- New products added daily
- Community, friends, follow, profiles
- Create lists, favorites, my inventor
- Great and superb support
- Over 20+ Online memberships, all rolled into one.
- Can submit your own product
- Active Forum.
- … and more.
- No hosting included.
- The academy classes don’t get frequent updates (Last update. Feb 13 2018.) Unlike their blog and forum.
- Lacks a onetime payment plan option.
- Their in-house plr products can be restrictive.
Is PLR Database A Scam?
No! These guyz are as straight-arrow as they come. And seeing their progress and how hard they’ve gone to make their image scarless, it’s safe to say they will stay legit for a long time as well.
Plus, as their member this whole time, I haven’t had an issue with them. They’ve consistently delivered well to their promise.
So, how much do you think you’ll need to part with to get your membership?
First off, keep in mind you’ll get access to over 23,000+ DFY products ready for reselling. According to them, these products’ marketplace value is of over $292,753+.
And with new ones getting added daily, monthly and also including their in-house products. You’ll have more than you could sell in a lifetime.
But with this in mind, check their membership pricing below.
PREMIUM One Month Plan = Cost $10
PREMIUM+ 3 Month Plan = Cost $25
PREMIUM++ One-Year Plan = Cost $49
I know you might think their products aren’t to par with quality but you’d be wrong. In, those 10 months I’ve only come across like less than 10 products that didn’t please me. But then again what’s perfect?
And did I mention they have a Free Lifetime Access? Get your membership account here.
In Conclusion Of My PLR Database Review.
If you’re looking for a database of fully licensed resell digital products. That you can resell for 100% profit or use for own consumption. Then you will be hard-pressed to find anything better than PLR Database and more so at that price point.
In case you have a question about PLR Database leave it in the comments below.
That’s it from me today, and I hope this plr database review was informative for you.
See you in the next post.