Welcome to my OrangeDrive review; a product by Daniel Adentuji, that promises to solve all of your cloud-storage issues and limitations, by hooking you up with your very own unlimited cloud-storage solution.
So if you're currently using paid cloud solutions like Google Cloud, Dropbox, iCloud, and it's seriously burning a hole in your pocket.
Then you should happily count your lucky stars one by one because OrangeDrive is going to be your way out.
And if you were about to start using the above cloud-solutions, you might have just saved yourself a whole lot of money. Keep reading on to see what OrangeDrive is giving you today.
But if you're the type to trust unreliable hard disks to store your important files, images, videos, and documents, I'll explain why you should seriously consider upgrading your data storing skills today.
What's more, I've included for you a mountain of special software bonuses; that will help you do almost everything in your business from A to Z, to help you simplify your daily work, increase your productivity and of course, profits.
And so, with no further delays, let's see what the fuss is all about.
Table of Contents
OrangeDrive Review: What Is It?
OrangeDrive is a 100% cloud-based storage solution that lets you store, host, share, and backup unlimited files, videos, images, and documents securely and accessible at any time, from anywhere in the world.
Note: You can watch my own review of OrangeDrive below.
What Problem Is Orange Drive Solving For You?
We live in a world where data is king and its safety crucial whether it's for personal or business reasons.
Gone are the days when hard disks were the only sound data storage solution decision.
But their unreliability due to crashing and constant data threats from ransomware and malware extorts, made cloud data storage a must for everyone who cherished their sources of memories; think selfies, photos, videos, and businesses whose ever-growing storage needs kept getting bigger.
Money loves such situations and solutions to make it, happened.
Even so, trade-offs are ever-growing. It's either a cloud storage solution is limiting your storage and sharing your files without your consent with advertisers; because it's given FREE.
Or charging you an arm and a leg for privacy, while still throttling your storage space; that you can of course upgrade for even more money out of your pocket.
It's madness. And more so when you realize everyone needs more and more online storage.
This is what OrangeDrive is solving for you today. By making cloud storage Reliable, Easy, Economical, Fast, and Secure, baby!
How To Use OrangeDrive?
OrangeDrive has adopted the never-fails approach of keeping things stupid simple.
Step 1: Organization: Create folders to separate, arrange, and sort your files in an orderly manner for fast data retrieval.
You simply don't want to save your selfies in the same folder as your business presentations and clients' quotations. They have a way of showing up at the wrong time. 🙂
Step 2: Unlimited Action: Start uploading all your files unlimitedly and securely from your physical storage solutions (laptop, hard disks, USB drive) and on to their ultra-fast servers, at super speeds.
Step 3: Enjoy: Share your secured files conveniently with whomevers' you choose in total peace.
Below is a demo video that best shows you this three-step process.
And now let's see in summary some of the features, OrangeDrive avails to you.
Features Of OrangeDrive.
- Unlimited cloud storage for all of your files; documents, selfies, photos, videos, images, GIFs, etc.
- 250-Day money-back guarantee to test and try OrangeDrive risk-free for a whopping 250 days.
- Built-in drag and drop file manager for storage use convenience.
- End-to-End encryption to ensure all your data stays safe from any data hackers and advertisers.
- Easy thumbnail preview of any file format to ease your data access.
- Multi-drive connections; files and folder syncing, with Dropbox And GoogleDrive for data storage preference options.
- User-to-user, files, and folder sharing for a better user-convenience experience.
- Password protect and expire files as you wish for better data sharing access control.
- Upload and back up any file type without any limitations or user-plan upgrade needed.
- Pay once and store forever; no monthly payment headaches, saving you money.
- Reliable and secure cloud-storage servers; no crashing, no ransomware/malware threats, or having to worry about your information being leaked to advertisers to target you with, everywhere you browse online.
- 1-on-1 support from online storage experts to tailor your storage needs to your satisfaction.
And these are just some out of the many other features that OrangeDrive avails to you.
Who Is OrangeDrive For?
OrangeDrive is for everyone who wants to keep their cherished memories; selfies, photos, videos, etc. And business data; documents, statements, payments, etc secure and far from hackers or data loss, conveniently, and affordably.
So it doesn't really matter who you are, if you're to survive in this digital age; where the need for digital storage space is ever increasing, you cannot afford to rely on your limited and corruptible storage solutions currently present like your usual physical drives; laptops, tablets, phones, USB flash, etc.
I cannot count how many files I've lost to these inefficient physical storage solutions, or having to delete some files just to create enough space for other digital stuff; when I can have more.
And I'm sure you have a similar story.
So whether for personal or for business use, OrangeDrive is meant for you.
Are There Bonuses?
But I don't know how you'll be able to go through all of them.
Because I've included a mountain of premium bonuses; far more than I give out, featuring softwares, training, and courses to keep you improving your business and profiting in more than 100+ ways.
And you'll get access to them immediately with your copy of OrangeDrive.
So you won't have to do anything else like reaching out to me about them. 🙂
I kept it very convenient for you.
What's The Price?
Now, the funny thing is that, despite all that OrangeDrive avails for you, and compared with how much its alternatives are charging; from $120/yr to $144/yr, you'd think OrangeDrive to cost more.
But you'd be wrong.
Take a look at the chart below for a refresher on what OrangeDrive could mean for you, and where it stands pitched against its closest alternatives.
You saw that right.
That's a one-time, not monthly, one-time payment of $17 to get your hands on this bad boy.
To have your own unlimited cloud-storage for a one-time fee of $17.
And lest you forget, you're also getting a 250-day moneyback guarantee included. That means you can test the software risk-free for 250 days to see if it's actually what you're looking for.
Isn't this what you call a no-brainer, my friend? 🙂
And the bonuses included. The bonuses!!!
What Are The Upsells (One-Time-Offers)?
And you can consider buying those that you need, to unlock even more advanced features of OrangeDrive.
The one-time-offers available with OrangeDrive are as follows together with their down-sale and actual pricing respectively.
OTO 1: PRO ($29 – $39)
OTO 2: Enterprise ($37 – $47)
OTO 3: Website Builder With Unlimited Hosting ($39 – $49)
OTO 4: Traffic Pipe ($47 – $77)
OTO 5: Agency ($97 – $197)
OTO 6: Reseller ($67 – $97)
OTO 7: OrangeDrive Max ($27 – $37)
OrangeDrive Pros & Cons.
The pros are obviously a lot, but I'll just mention a few for you.
- One-time fee to store unlimited data.
- Host all your website content on their savers and speed up your site.
- No technical skills or experience needed to use OrangeDrive.
- Commercial license included, to sell the software as a service to clients for extra profit.
- Connect and Sync your files and folder with other cloud-storage solutions you might be currently using.
- 24/7 expert customer support to solve any and all storage issues.
- 250-day moneyback guarantee to test and try the software risk-free.
- There a lot of upgrade options 7 in total. But this isn't much of a con since the software still works perfectly without any of them.
- You will need a good internet connection since you'll be uploading files. Unfortunately, there's currently no readily available technology to backup your data online without needing you to upload it first. But we are getting there.
OrangeDrive Review: Final Words.
In my last words, there's no need to let yourself lose all the precious data you currently have stored in your trusted laptop, hard disk, tablets, phones, USB flash, and floppy disks 🙂 when you can actually have it backed up securely online for next to nothing.
I know it's easy to say you're clever, organized, smart, and very careful when handling your data, but doesn't the cost of losing all that data you have far outweigh the $17 you can spend today to protect against?
If $17 is not worth the risk my friend, it might be time to consider getting your very own copy of OrangeDrive risk-free and actually put it to the test for 250 days to see if it's indeed what you want.
Remember, regret like a tail comes at the end.
And there are things you might want to save on like not eating Caviar every day and there are things you need to spend on like a good Face mask. You'll use it every day and it'll keep your health safe.
OrangeDrive is the latter.
So will you spend a little today to keep your data safe every day?
That's it for this OrangeDrive review, I hope it helped you make up your mind on whether to grab it today. And until next time, Happy Storing!